Error in update

Hello.

I followed the upgrade guide localed at: Upgrading - Omeka Classic User Manual but give the error: “Error SQL en la migración.Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect TIMESTAMP value: ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’”

I follow the steps:

1. Change the name of the original Omeka folder to “omeka_old”.
  2. I donwload the lastest version of Omeka and extract to “omeka” (the original folder/URL of the installation)
  3. I do the point 5, move the files and directories indicated from “omeka_old” to “omeka”
  4. Try to upgrade the DB using: /omeka/admin/upgrade but fails with the error described.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Two questions:

1. What versions of Omeka were you upgrading from and upgrading to?
  2. Did you make a backup of your database before upgrading?

Same error for me. Trying to recreate DB and import data from phpadmin
Erro de SQL na migração:Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect TIMESTAMP value: ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’

Omeka 3.1.1 PHP 8.2 and MySQL 8

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect TIMESTAMP value: ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’ in /data/web/public_html/acervo/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /data/web/public_html/acervo/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()
#1 /data/web/public_html/acervo/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()
#2 /data/web/public_html/acervo/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()
#3 /data/web/public_html/acervo/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(80): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()
#4 /data/web/public_html/acervo/application/migrations/20151209103299_removeZeroDates.php(22): Omeka_Db->__call()

Someone resolved? It seems somethig relate to Zend…

It’s not really related to Zend, the name “Zend” will generally turn up a lot in any error message from Omeka Classic.

This seems to be an incompatibility related to using MySQL 8 and doing a upgrade from a pretty old Omeka version. I’m working on seeing if we have a solution.

The new Omeka Classic release, 3.1.2, has a change to address this problem, so you could try upgrading with that version.