Error after upgrading to 2.5 from 2.4

Hi,

I have upgraded today from 2.4 to 2.5 with following process.

1. Deactivate plugins
  2. Download 2.5 and move files like plugins and themes except those which are existing in 2.5.
  3. Move db.ini and application/config/*

Then I got an below error.

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Exception
Unable to resolve plugin “autoloader”; no corresponding plugin with that name

exception ‘Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Exception’ with message ‘Unable to resolve plugin “autoloader”; no corresponding plugin with that name’ in /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php:340
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(392): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResource(‘autoloader’)
#1 /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(404): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResources()
#2 /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(637): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResourceNames()
#3 /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(598): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(NULL)
#4 /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(373): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->bootstrap(NULL)
#5 /var/www/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(49): Zend_Application->bootstrap()
#6 /var/www/omeka/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->initialize()
#7 {main}

Can you advise me?

Thanks,
Taehee

I think it’s this step that’s catching you out:

You only want to copy application/config/config.ini back over. application/config/application.ini is an Omeka internal file. Try re-replacing that file with the one from the omeka-2.5 zip.

Hello,

My problem is resolved by reinstall 2.5 and only copy texts from previous version of application/config/config.ini

Many thanks,
Taehee