Error After Updating - Zend_Db_Statement

I have run into the error below and am wondering if there is someone here able to help me. I have updated my site to the most recent version from 2.3.1 and after upgrading all of the plugins except for Tour Building, I click “upgrade” and it leads me with the error below. Can anyone help? Thanks! Matt

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'postscript_text'' in /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE `om...')
#3 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/plugins/TourBuilder/TourBuilderPlugin.php(74): Omeka_Db->__call('query', Array)
#5 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/plugins/TourBuilder/TourBuilderPlugin.php(74): Omeka_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `om...')
#6 [internal function]: TourBuilderPlugin->hookUpgrade(Array)
#7 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(145): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(99): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook('upgrade', Array, Object(Plugin))
#9 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(237): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->upgrade(Object(Plugin))
#10 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->upgradeAction()
#11 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('upgradeAction')
#12 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#13 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#14 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#15 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#16 /home/arvadahi/public_html/tour/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#17 {main}

The error message looks like it’s coming from Tour Builder. But I’m not familiar with that plugin to see what might be happening. Could you give a link to the plugin, and I’ll see if I can see what might be happening in it?

I think that you’ll have better luck with your post on the curatescape forum since TourBuilder is their plugin and they should be able to debug it.

Hi Patrick - This plugin is related to the Curatescape release (and I have posted there as well, but given that it is heavily intertwined with Omeka, I figured it best to try here in case the error might have some origin in relation to Omeka as well). The whole release can be found here: https://github.com/CPHDH/Curatescape

Thanks! Matt

I think it’s really going to come down to them, or that’s most likely anyway. The issue is with a table added by the Tour Builder, and the Tour Builder plugin’s attempt to upgrade that table. Somewhere there’s an issue with the upgrade or with the version of the plugin that’s stored in the database.

Since I hadn’t received a response from them, I found that I had overlooked a file and in the process went through and added/deleted appropriate columns in the mysql database and it passed through find after that. In the core though, I found that the plugin was misreading my version (aka thinking that columns that needed to be deleted actually existed). So thank you all anyways for the help!