Error activating plugins after 311 upgrade

I just upgraded from v2.7.1 to v3.1.1. I brought up the admin console and was going down the list activating plugins and upgrading when notified there was a newer version. Went well until I activated the Export plugin and I got the following (long) error. I cannot get into Omeka now. I tried copying over the old Export plugin but it made no difference. I did backup the db.

Warning: include_once(Zend/EventManager/StaticEventManager.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Zend/Loader.php on line 134

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘Zend/EventManager/StaticEventManager.php’ for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/models:.:/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/usr/share/php:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/BulkMetadataEditor/libraries:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/CollectionTree/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/Dropbox/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/DublinCoreExtended/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/DerivativeImages/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/ArchiveRepertory/libraries:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/DefaultMetadata/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/CsvExport/libraries:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/Export/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/Export/libraries:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/BatchUpload/models:/var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/BatchUpload in /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Zend/Loader.php on line 134

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Zend_EventManager_StaticEventManager’ not found in /var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/Export/ExportPlugin.php:94 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(154): ExportPlugin->hookInitialize(Array) #1 /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Omeka/Application/Resource/Plugins.php(25): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook(‘initialize’) #2 /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(685): Omeka_Application_Resource_Plugins->init() #3 /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(628): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_executeResource(‘plugins’) #4 /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(588): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(‘plugins’) #5 /var/www/html/digitalcollections/application/libraries/Zend/Application. in /var/www/html/digitalcollections/plugins/Export/ExportPlugin.php on line 94

Deleting the Export plugin’s folder, or moving it out of the “plugins” folder, will let you access your site again.

What version of the plugin were you trying to use, if you remember? From my reading, the latest version, 0.2.0, shouldn’t have this problem.

Thanks, that did it. I don’t recall, but the plugins page did not say there was a more recent version so it must have been the latest one. I’ll finish activating other plugins and get the system back up and then play around with Export.