Encountered an error while uploading a video to an existing item

Hello, I am getting the below error when I am trying to upload a video for an existing item along with a .vtt file, for transcripts, I’d really appreciate it if anyone can help me through this.
Thank you.

Error: Class ‘Locale’ not found in /var/www/html/modules/Transcript/src/Media/Renderer/Generic.php:36
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/modules/Transcript/src/Media/Renderer/WebVTT.php(14): Transcript\Media\Renderer\Generic->prepareTextTracks()
#1 /var/www/html/application/src/View/Helper/Media.php(126): Transcript\Media\Renderer\WebVTT->render()
#2 /var/www/html/application/src/Api/Representation/MediaRepresentation.php(42): Omeka\View\Helper\Media->render()
#3 /var/www/html/application/view/common/resource-page-block-layout/media-embeds.phtml(7): Omeka\Api\Representation\MediaRepresentation->render()
#4 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(519): include(‘/var/www/html/a…’)
#5 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Helper/Partial.php(63): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render()
#6 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(407): Laminas\View\Helper\Partial->__invoke()
#7 /var/www/html/application/src/Site/ResourcePageBlockLayout/MediaEmbeds.php(21): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call()
#8 /var/www/html/application/src/View/Helper/ResourcePageBlocks.php(79): Omeka\Site\ResourcePageBlockLayout\MediaEmbeds->render()
#9 /var/www/html/application/view/omeka/site/item/show.phtml(12): Omeka\View\Helper\ResourcePageBlocks->getBlocks()
#10 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(519): include(‘/var/www/html/a…’)
#11 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(194): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render()
#12 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(222): Laminas\View\View->render()
#13 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(187): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren()
#14 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(98): Laminas\View\View->render()
#15 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render()
#16 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#17 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(360): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent()
#18 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(341): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest()
#19 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#20 {main}

“Locale” is a class provided by PHP itself, part of the “intl” extension. It’s likely that the Transcript module you’re using requires you to have PHP’s intl extension installed. If you’re hosting your own site, this is usually just a question of installing the php-intl package with your package manager; if you have a hosting provider you’d probably have to check with them.