The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History is looking for someone experienced with Omeka S, Scripto, Folksonomy, and Contribute to provide specialized support in setting up and launching multiple projects.
Our needs include:
- Setting up user registration processes for Omeka S projects
- Implementing reporting and user management solutions for all projects
- CSS design to improve project pages’ alignment with our institutional style guide
- Batch image uploads to Omeka S
- Installing an image viewer for the Folksonomy project
Please contact email@example.com with a resume and portfolio samples or any questions. This position is remote, and we anticipate an approximately two-week contract period.