Custom Theme Navigation Menu Problem

Greetings all,

We’ve recently completed an upgrade from Omeke 2.7.1 to 3.1.2 that resolved an issue contributing content to https://dana.njit.edu/. After the upgrade is complete, we noticed in post-upgrade testing that one of the navigation menus does not work correctly. At the site, dana.njit.edu, you might notice that the URL for the Collections menu item is “dana.njit.edu/#” and does not work. I believe the problem is a malformed URL configuration in the custom theme for the navigation menu. If you look at the top level nav, each URL is like dana.njit.edu/about or dana.njit.edu/geolocation/map. When I click Collections, the URL is dana.njit.edu/# but the proper and working URL is Log In · DANA

The developer of the theme was a student who has since moved on and we’re not sure how to proceed to resolve the navigation problem as we explore moving to omeka. net or the hosted plan. Any advice or assistance is appreciated.

Gordon Xu
Associate University Librarian, Collections & Information Technology
Robert W. Van Houten Library
gordon.xu@njit.edu • (973) 596-3205

I’m going to close this one to consolidate down to a single thread for this issue, this one: Custom Theme Navigation Menu issue