CSV Import RunTime Exception

Hey there! Every time I try to import my CSV file, I run into the same error:

RuntimeException: The configured PHP path (/bin/php) does not point to a PHP-CLI binary. in /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php:124 Stack trace: #0 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(93): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::_checkCliPath(’/bin/php’) #1 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(28): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::getPHPCliPath() #2 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Adapter/BackgroundProcess.php(31): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::startProcess(‘Omeka_Job_Proce…’, Object(User), Array) #3 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Default.php(151): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess->send(’{“className”:"C…’, Array) #4 /home/luhplage/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(384): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->sendLongRunning(‘CsvImport_Impor…’, Array) #5 /home/luhplage/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(135): CsvImport_IndexController->_dispatchImportTask(Object(CsvImport_Import), ‘start’) #6 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction() #7 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘mapColumnsActio…’) #8 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #9 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #10 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #11 /home/luhplage/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run() #12 /home/luhplage/public_html/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run() #13 {main}

I’m new to Omeka and I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ve seen other responses say that I need to go into my installer, but I’m not sure what that means.

Nick

What you need to do is go into the file system for your hosting and edit the file config.ini which is in the folder config which is in the folder application. ReclaimHosting has very clear instructions for their users - you may need to check with your hosting company to determine what the php path needs to be.

Thank you. I have asked my ISP who said I should use “/usr/bin/php” but when I do I still get the same error.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.