CSV Import errror log

Hello all,

Ive recently downloaded and installed the recent version of Omeka.
I’m trying to get to grips with it. On trying the csvimport plugin I get a "Omeka has encountered an error

To learn how to see more detailed information about this error, see the Omeka Codex page on retrieving error messages."

I’ve downloaded the Log and was hoping someone could suggest a solution.
I am not a coder or metadata cataloguer, I’m just reading as I go along. PHP problem or something?

Error Log-

2017-11-04T14:49:37+00:00 ERR (3): exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘fourtoes_collection.omeka_csv_import_imports’ doesn’t exist’ in /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare(‘INSERT INTO om...') #1 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTOom…’)
#2 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare(‘INSERT INTO om...') #3 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTOom…’, Array)
#4 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(252): Omeka_Db->__call(‘query’, Array)
#6 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(252): Omeka_Db->query(‘INSERT INTO `om…’, Array)
#7 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(543): Omeka_Db->insert(‘CsvImport_Impor…’, Array)
#8 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/plugins/CsvImport/models/CsvImport/Import.php(465): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->save()
#9 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(134): CsvImport_Import->queue()
#10 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction()
#11 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘mapColumnsActio…’)
#12 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#13 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#14 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#15 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#16 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#17 {main}

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
Tony

That looks like something went wrong in the installation process, and one of the database tables wasn’t created properly. I’d see if you can try uninstalling and reinstalling CSV Import.

H Patrick,

Thank you

I’ll have a go this evening and get back to you, Its all new to me.

Cheers,
Tony

Ok I double checked the plugin and all seems good.
I also tried the test.csv that comes with the plugin and I get the same error.

2017-11-05T16:34:07+00:00 ERR (3): exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘fourtoes_collection.omeka_csv_import_imports’ doesn’t exist’ in /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare(‘INSERT INTO om...') #1 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTOom…’)
#2 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare(‘INSERT INTO om...') #3 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTOom…’, Array)
#4 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(252): Omeka_Db->__call(‘query’, Array)
#6 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(252): Omeka_Db->query(‘INSERT INTO `om…’, Array)
#7 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(543): Omeka_Db->insert(‘CsvImport_Impor…’, Array)
#8 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/plugins/CsvImport/models/CsvImport/Import.php(465): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->save()
#9 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(134): CsvImport_Import->queue()
#10 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction()
#11 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘mapColumnsActio…’)
#12 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#13 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#14 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#15 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#16 /home/fourtoes/collection.fourtoes.co.uk/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#17 {main}

Finally got it to work on the third re instal.

Thank you