CSV Import Error PHP-CLI

Dear All,

I have an error with PHP-CLI path.
I’ve contact with the hosting and they said the path is /usr/local/php74/bin/php
But I still got an error.

Now I don’t know where should I look for the cause of this error. Please help.

Omeka has encountered an error

RuntimeException

The configured PHP path (/usr/local/php74/bin/php) does not point to a PHP-CLI binary.

RuntimeException: The configured PHP path (/usr/local/php74/bin/php) does not point to a PHP-CLI binary. in /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php:124 Stack trace: #0 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(93): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::_checkCliPath() #1 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(28): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::getPHPCliPath() #2 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Adapter/BackgroundProcess.php(31): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::startProcess() #3 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Default.php(151): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess->send() #4 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(386): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->sendLongRunning() #5 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(137): CsvImport_IndexController->_dispatchImportTask() #6 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction() #7 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch() #8 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch() #9 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(106): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #10 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #11 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run() #12 /home/nanmanuscr/domains/nanmanuscripts.lnw.mn/public_html/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run() #13 {main}

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.