CSV Import Error - configured PHP path does not point to a PHP-CLI binary?

Hi! I am getting error messages with my CSV import - Can someone help me with this one?
Fingers crossed and thank you!!

# Omeka has encountered an error
RuntimeException
The configured PHP path (/usr/local/bin/php) does not point to a PHP-CLI binary.

<RuntimeException: The configured PHP path (/usr/local/bin/php) does not point to a PHP-CLI binary. in /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php:124
Stack trace:
#0 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(93): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::_checkCliPath(’/usr/local/bin/…’)
#1 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(28): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::getPHPCliPath()
#2 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Adapter/BackgroundProcess.php(31): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::startProcess(‘Omeka_Job_Proce…’, Object(User), Array)
#3 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Default.php(151): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess->send(’{“className”:"C…’, Array)
#4 /home/cbswimar/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(384): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->sendLongRunning(‘CsvImport_Impor…’, Array)
#5 /home/cbswimar/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(135): CsvImport_IndexController->_dispatchImportTask(Object(CsvImport_Import), ‘start’)
#6 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction()
#7 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘mapColumnsActio…’)
#8 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#9 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#11 /home/cbswimar/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run()
#12 /home/cbswimar/public_html/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#13 {main}>

A good place to start is the user manual page on setting the PHP path. You may need to check your hosting company’s documentation or support to find out the correct path to use.

OK. Thank you :slight_smile: I made these changes already - my hosting company is going to help me with this one.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.