CSV Import : cannot update

Hi,

I am trying to use CSV Import plugin to update items in my OMEKA-S 1.2.0.

Since i couldn’t find how to update items using the official CSV Import module 1.1.0, I tried to use @Daniel_KM fork on github of the CSV Import module (https://github.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-S-module-CSVImport/tree/master).

The problem is I’m stuck with this update issue because I managed to identify properly the resource using the Internal id of the resource and the idea was to update the dcterms:creator property of the resource.

But when I launch the import im getting this error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getParam() on null in /var/www/prod-omeka-s/application/src/Api/Representation/AbstractResourceRepresentation.php:178
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/prod-omeka-s/application/src/Api/Representation/AbstractResourceEntityRepresentation.php(553): Omeka\Api\Representation\AbstractResourceRepresentation->url()
#1 /var/www/prod-omeka-s/application/src/DataType/Resource/AbstractResource.php(81): Omeka\Api\Representation\AbstractResourceEntityRepresentation->valueRepresentation()
#2 /var/www/prod-omeka-s/application/src/Api/Representation/ValueRepresentation.php(69): Omeka\DataType\Resource\AbstractResource->getJsonLd(Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\ValueRepresentation))
#3 [internal function]: Omeka\Api\Representation\ValueRepresentation->jsonSerialize()
#4 /var/www/prod-omeka-s/modules/CSVImport/src/Job/Import.php(809): json_encode(Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\ItemRepresentation))
#5 /var/www/prod-omeka-s/modules/CSVImport/src/Job/Import.php(425): CSVImport\Job\Import->updateR
in /var/www/prod-omeka-s/application/src/Api/Representation/AbstractResourceRepresentation.php on line 178

I attach the csv I used for the import.

Thanks for your help.

Where is your csv? (two first rows is enough).