CSV Import and PHP-CLI error

Hello,
New Omeka user, and almost new to programming, I installed omeka S a few days ago, and I can not use the CSV Import module. The process begins and does not succeed.
According to the error messages there is a PHP-CLI error, but I’m not competent enough to solve the problem alone …
Here are the error messages:

<Args
{
    "csvpath": "\/var\/www\/alternc\/c\/caniaris\/tmp\/omekazqc13Q",
    "resource_type": "items",
    "csrf": "e43e6a3057cb0b97b477147ad0798b02-42ce903eb5ebadaaa5ebe0ee8f6b297c",
    "comment": "",
    "o:resource_template": {
        "o:id": "2"
    },
    "o:resource_class": {
        "o:id": ""
    },
    "o:owner": "1",
    "multivalue-separator": "-",
    "global-language": "",
    "column-property": [
        [ 
>

And :

< 2018-07-19T11:12:29+00:00 ERR (3): Command "command -v 'php'" failed with status code .
2018-07-19T11:12:29+00:00 ERR (3): exception 'Omeka\Job\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'PHP-CLI error: cannot determine path to PHP.' in /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/application/src/Job/DispatchStrategy/PhpCli.php:62
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/application/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(105): Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli->send(Object(Omeka\Entity\Job))
#1 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/application/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(91): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->send(Object(Omeka\Entity\Job), Object(Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli))
#2 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/modules/CSVImport/src/Controller/IndexController.php(47): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->dispatch('CSVImport\\Job\\I...', Array)
#3 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): CSVImport\Controller\IndexController->mapAction()
#4 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#6 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#7 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#8 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#9 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#10 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 /var/www/alternc/c/caniaris/www/omeka/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#12 {main} 
>

Thanks a lot for your help!
Yoann

If you go to the file local.config.php in the config directory of your Omeka S installation (the files, not the user interface) what do you see for the PHP settings?

Hello,
Here are the PHP settings :
<

<?php return [ 'logger' => [ 'log' => true, 'priority' => \Zend\Log\Logger::NOTICE, ], 'http_client' => [ 'sslcapath' => null, 'sslcafile' => null, ], 'cli' => [ 'phpcli_path' => null, ], 'thumbnails' => [ 'types' => [ 'large' => ['constraint' => 800], 'medium' => ['constraint' => 200], 'square' => ['constraint' => 200], ], 'thumbnailer_options' => [ 'imagemagick_dir' => null, ], ], 'translator' => [ 'locale' => 'en_US', ], 'service_manager' => [ 'aliases' => [ 'Omeka\File\Store' => 'Omeka\File\Store\Local', 'Omeka\File\Thumbnailer' => 'Omeka\File\Thumbnailer\ImageMagick', ], ], ]; >

Your server configuration may require you to specify a path - check your hosting company’s documentation to see what it should be.

OK, thank you very much, it could be the same with image magick, I have quite the same problem.
I have to specify it in the PHP settings in ‘local.config.php’, that’s it?
Thank you again
Yoann

Yes, both thumbnailer options and the php path are set in local.config.php (see https://omeka.org/s/docs/user-manual/configuration/) and you should be able to find out what to use from your hosting company

OK, thank you for taking time for a beginner!
I solved the problem with image magick, but it appears that CLI is desactivated on the server.
Is there an other way to use csv import?
Thanks again
Yoann

You can fix it like that CSVImport et php-cli
It’s not a complete fix :
I capitalize some experience on importing data without the php-cli and how to optimize the csv tab…