Copy this Resource

Hi,

We currently have the option “Copy this Resource” installed on our version of Omeka-S. It shows up as an option when looking at the items list, but nothing happens when I try to click on it. I couldn’t find anything in the forums about this problem. Could someone point me in the right direction to a previous post or provide some insight into why it’s not working?

Thanks!
Jenna

if you talk about the module Item Copy, you have to edit a file in the config to add your credentials. See readme.

Hello,
I’m having the same problem. Could you please help me?

1. Got key_identity and key_credantial parameters, by activating an API Key in the API keys tab of their user edit page.
  2. Inserted in the asset/item-copy.js file (starting lines of the file): key_identity and key_credential parameters:
    /* User key_identity and key_credential, activate the API keys tab of the user edit page to get them */
    var keyIdentity = ‘(inserted here my keyIdentity)’;
    var keyCredential = ‘(inserted here my keyCredential)’;
  3. When clicking on the “+” button, I get this message: “You should set your credential keys to copy an item”.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.