CleanURL module error

Hello,

Trying to use CleanURL module for Omeka S 3.0 . I get the error below.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Thanks

Rudi

CleanURL latest version - with minimal configuration (only remove /s/site-slug on default site)

Hitting “browse” or trying a search produces the following, both on main site and other sites:

Omeka S encountered an error

Laminas\Router\Exception\RuntimeException
Part route may not terminate

Details:

Laminas\Router\Exception\RuntimeException: Part route may not terminate in /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-router/src/Http/Part.php:209 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-router/src/Http/TreeRouteStack.php(392): Laminas\Router\Http\Part->assemble() #1 /mnt/u01/omeka3/modules/CleanUrl/src/View/Helper/CleanUrl.php(100): Laminas\Router\Http\TreeRouteStack->assemble() #2 /mnt/u01/omeka3/application/src/Api/Representation/ItemRepresentation.php(100): CleanUrl\View\Helper\CleanUrl->__invoke() #3 /mnt/u01/omeka3/application/src/Api/Representation/AbstractResourceRepresentation.php(181): Omeka\Api\Representation\ItemRepresentation->siteUrl() #4 /mnt/u01/omeka3/application/src/Api/Representation/AbstractResourceRepresentation.php(252): Omeka\Api\Representation\AbstractResourceRepresentation->url() #5 /mnt/u01/omeka3/themes/thanksroy/view/omeka/site/item/browse.phtml(63): Omeka\Api\Representation\AbstractResourceRepresentation->linkRaw() #6 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include(’/mnt/u01/omeka3…’) #7 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(206): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render() #8 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(235): Laminas\View\View->render() #9 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(199): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren() #10 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(104): Laminas\View\View->render() #11 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render() #12 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(170): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #13 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(366): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent() #14 /mnt/u01/omeka3/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(347): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest() #15 /mnt/u01/omeka3/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #16 {main}

I’ve been experiencing the same.
Rolling back to 3.16.2.3 fixed this error.

But with the rollback, clean urls for pages broke. I expect https://example.net/page-slug to work, but this structure returns the following error:
Page not found. Reason: error-controller-not-found

I tested the url structure below, which returns a different error.
https://example.net/page/page-slug
Page not found. Reason: error-controller-cannot-dispatch

The module is working fine, but there are many possible combination and one may be missing.
Can you say me the version you use (3.16.7.3 is the last) ?

Omeka S v 3.0.1
Clean Url v 3.16.7.3
Generic v 3.3.28
All other modules have been deactivated to test for incompatibility

Clean Url config:

With this configuration I get the same error as @rudi when viewing item browse (example.net/item)

I also get this error when viewing a page (example.net/page-slug) that includes block preview in its layout

When viewing an Omeka S item, using Dublin Core: Identifier as the item identifier, I get this error:
Page not found.
Reason: error-controller-cannot-dispatch

Please let me know if I’m missing a setting or how I can change the config combination so this will work.

Thanks @Daniel_KM

We’ve got the same problem as @adehner, item links (using dc identifier) are not working and result in the same ‘Page not found’ error as above.

Also the links on the public item browse page are just the default ones.

We use the same combination of modules:
Omeka S v 3.0.1
Clean Url v 3.16.7.3
Generic v 3.3.28

The configuration is also largely the same except we don’t skip the site slug.

Hi,

Sorry not to answer before, I skip some messages and notifications since some weeks.

I used the module on some sites and it works fine, but there is a long time I didn’t install it from base. So there may be a configuration issue somewhere and a collision between pages and items.

I’m checking it.

Hi Daniel,

Have you had a chance to look at this issue?

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.