Cannot access the Bulk Export moulde

Good afternoon

I am having trouble accessing the Bulk Export module. I cannot access the dashboard for the module and get the “Omeka S encountered an error” with the following log:

Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Resource 'BulkImport\Api\Adapter\ImporterAdapter' not found in /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-permissions-acl/src/Acl.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-permissions-acl/src/Acl.php(732): Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Acl->getResource()
#1 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/application/src/Permissions/Acl.php(87): Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Acl->isAllowed()
#2 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/application/src/View/Helper/UserIsAllowed.php(36): Omeka\Permissions\Acl->userIsAllowed()
#3 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(407): Omeka\View\Helper\UserIsAllowed->__invoke()
#4 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/modules/BulkExport/view/bulk/admin/bulk-export/index.phtml(21): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call()
#5 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(519): include('/home/q1gkdyezw...')
#6 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(194): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render()
#7 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(222): Laminas\View\View->render()
#8 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(187): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren()
#9 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(98): Laminas\View\View->render()
#10 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render()
#11 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#12 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(360): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent()
#13 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(341): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest()
#14 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#15 {main}

Furthermore, when the Bulk Export module is activated I can no longer access the admin settings and get the same “Omeka S encountered an error” message when trying to do so. If I deactive the module then I can access the admin settings.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Steven Teasdale

This sounds like the same problem as was reported on in this other thread:

From the linked bug report it sounds like there’s a fix needed from the developer of the module, or that also installing BulkImport may be a temporary workaround.

Thank you John!

The installation of the Bulk Import module was successful as a temporary measure.

I’d like to bump this as I am also getting this error. Here is my error file:

Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Exception\InvalidArgumentException
Resource 'BulkImport\Api\Adapter\ImporterAdapter' not found

Details:

Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Resource 'BulkImport\Api\Adapter\ImporterAdapter' not found in /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-permissions-acl/src/Acl.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-permissions-acl/src/Acl.php(732): Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Acl->getResource('BulkImport\\Api\\...')
#1 /home/whatcomd/public_html/application/src/Permissions/Acl.php(87): Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Acl->isAllowed(Object(Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Role\GenericRole), 'BulkImport\\Api\\...', 'create')
#2 /home/whatcomd/public_html/application/src/View/Helper/UserIsAllowed.php(36): Omeka\Permissions\Acl->userIsAllowed('BulkImport\\Api\\...', 'create')
#3 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(407): Omeka\View\Helper\UserIsAllowed->__invoke('BulkImport\\Api\\...', 'create')
#4 /home/whatcomd/public_html/modules/BulkExport/view/bulk/admin/bulk-export/index.phtml(21): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call('userIsAllowed', Array)
#5 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(519): include('/home/whatcomd/...')
#6 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(194): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL)
#7 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(222): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))
#8 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(187): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))
#9 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(98): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))
#10 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(360): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#13 /home/whatcomd/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(341): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#14 /home/whatcomd/public_html/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#15 {main}

Last version (3.4.29) fixes this issue and many other ones.