Can you help with my simile timeline?

Hello!

I’m creating an historical neatline map exhibition using the simile timeline widget. For context, I am trying to show how particular people moved in Chicago over three decades - so I have addresses for 1890, 1900, 1910. Functionally it’s working fine.

But in the picture below you can see all the items I have added to the map are listed on the timeline itself, and running into the timeline text. Is there a way to get rid of that? I need to add about 40 items so it’s not at all useful (it can’t display more than 4) and it looks quite messy.

I can’t see any option to not have my items listed on the timeline. As a workaround I tried not adding any text when I created a new neatline record, but neatline just automatically grabbed the Omeka item title, and the result was the same.

I would ideally only have the dates on the timeline, so the user can just slide the timeline across and see the dots moving on the map. Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated!

Thanks very much,

Genevieve

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.