BulkImportFiles 3.4.7 - Call to undefined Method

Hi all,

not sure if i shoud report this to daniels gitlab or here.

Omeka S 4.0.4
BulkImportFiles 4.4.7 (Updated from 3.3.6, uninstalled, installed again)
BulkImport 3.4.50
installs fine (zip install)
all dependencies are reachable.

when trying to import files (independent of format) omeka bugs out with:

Call to undefined method BulkImport\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\Bulk::getPropertyTerm()

Details:

Error: Call to undefined method BulkImport\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\Bulk::getPropertyTerm() in /home/username/public_html/modules/BulkImportFiles/src/Controller/IndexController.php:855
Stack trace:
#0 /home/username/public_html/modules/BulkImportFiles/src/Controller/IndexController.php(378): BulkImportFiles\Controller\IndexController->prepareFilesMaps()
#1 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): BulkImportFiles\Controller\IndexController->checkFolderAction()
#2 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch()
#3 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#4 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil()
#5 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch()
#6 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch()
#7 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#8 /home/username/public_html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil()
#9 /home/username/public_html/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#10 {main}

any ideas?

best,
dodger

Looks like something you’d report to Daniel, yes.

From what you’ve shown it looks like it’s probably just an incompatibility between the versions of BulkImportFiles and BulkImport that you have installed… maybe just a matter of having particular versions of each that match up with each other, or possibly one or the other needs to be updated.

Thanks for your reply, I double checked, both are latest Version - i also upgraded Common and Generic to the ones Daniel released last week. Going to dig deeper this weekend…

I am having the same issue.