Bulkedigt module problems

I’m trying to install the Omeka S Bulkedit module. I grab the module from https://github.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-S-module-BulkEdit/releases/download/3.3.12.4/BulkEdit-3.3.12.4.zip and install as I have other modules (wget, unzip, etc.). This then results in a blank screen from all Omeka requests.

Anyone else have this experience and a resolution?

Can you enable the log ? (https://omeka.org/s/docs/user-manual/errorLogging/)

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I should have sent this to you in the first email. When I turn on error logging in the .htaccess file I get the following on my browser screen on any trnasaction

Warning : Declaration of Folksonomy\Module::getConfigForm(Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer $renderer) should be compatible with Generic\AbstractModule::getConfigForm(Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer $renderer) in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Folksonomy/Module.phpon line 0

Warning : Declaration of Folksonomy\Module::handleConfigForm(Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController $controller) should be compatible with Generic\AbstractModule::handleConfigForm(Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController $controller) in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Folksonomy/Module.php on line 0

Fatal error : Declaration of Folksonomy\Module::postInstall() must be compatible with Generic\AbstractModule::postInstall(): void in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Folksonomy/Module.php on line 0

Note that even though the error message targets the

Warning : Declaration of OaiPmhRepository\Module::handleConfigForm(Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController $controller) should be compatible with Generic\AbstractModule::handleConfigForm(Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController $controller) in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/OaiPmhRepository/Module.php on line 0

Fatal error : Declaration of OaiPmhRepository\Module::postInstall() must be compatible with Generic\AbstractModule::postInstall(): void in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/OaiPmhRepository/Module.php on line 0

This leads me to believe that Bulkedit is stepping not

Let me know

Carl

Can you upgrade module the three modules Generic, Folksonomy and Oai-Pmh Repository ?

I’ve now upgraded the models you specified. Still problems, blank screen with error messages:

Warning : Declaration of GoogleAnalytics\Module::getConfigForm(Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer $renderer) should be compatible with Omeka\Module\AbstractModule::getConfigForm(Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer $renderer) in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/GoogleAnalytics/Module.php on line 0

Warning : Declaration of GoogleAnalytics\Module::handleConfigForm(Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController $controller) should be compatible with Omeka\Module\AbstractModule::handleConfigForm(Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController $controller) in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/GoogleAnalytics/Module.php on line 0

Fatal error : Declaration of Comment\Module::handleMainSettings(Zend\EventManager\Event $event) must be compatible with Generic\AbstractModule::handleMainSettings(Laminas\EventManager\Event $event): void in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Comment/Module.php on line 0

Now I’m really broken. No matter the remove of BulkEdit, I get blank screens and already stated error messages.

Here, the module GoogleAnalytics is not the last one ; for the module Comment, it should be upgraded too.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.