Bulk Export error

Hi

When I use Bulk Export I face an error. It seems no related to, but -for additional information- my installation is on MySQL 8.x
BulkExport module version is 3.3.13.5

I can select the metadata and start the export, but always I get this error. Any idea about the problem?

Box\Spout\Common\Exception\IOException: File pointer has not be opened in /www/omeka/modules/BulkExport/vendor/box/spout/src/Spout/Writer/WriterAbstract.php:173
Stack trace:
#0 /www/omeka/modules/BulkExport/vendor/box/spout/src/Spout/Writer/WriterAbstract.php(103): Box\Spout\Writer\WriterAbstract->throwIfFilePointerIsNotAvailable()
#1 /www/omeka/modules/BulkExport/src/Writer/OpenDocumentSpreadsheetWriter.php(84): Box\Spout\Writer\WriterAbstract->openToFile()
#2 /www/omeka/modules/BulkExport/src/Writer/AbstractFieldsWriter.php(118): BulkExport\Writer\OpenDocumentSpreadsheetWriter->initializeOutput()
#3 /www/omeka/modules/BulkExport/src/Job/Export.php(68): BulkExport\Writer\AbstractFieldsWriter->process()
#4 /www/omeka/application/src/Job/DispatchStrategy/Synchronous.php(34): BulkExport\Job\Export->perform()
#5 /www/omeka/modules/Log/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(32): Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\Synchronous->send()
#6 /www/omeka/application/data/scripts/perform-job.php(66): Log\Job\Dispatcher->send()
#7 {main}

The problem was solved arranging the file permissions. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.