Any Cloud with Dropbox

I activated the Any Cloud module to deal with some huge files on a new site hosted at reclaimhosting.com. It did not work to upload anything, even a single test image. I went back to the documentation and found that there as problem with Guzzle and the security certificate.

" * The Rackspace Files adapter currently relies on an outdated version of the Guzzle package which causes problems authenticating to the service. See this forum posting for the solution which involves downloading an updated security certificate and placing it in the correct directory in the vendor directory. There are several issues requesting a fix but I don’t know when those will be resolved. Until then, the instructions in that forum work well:

• Download the updated certificate authority file here: https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem
  • Replace Guzzle’s certificate authority file with the updated one. It is located at: /path/to/omeka/modules/AnyCloud/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Resources/cacert.pem"

Hoever that solution doesn’t seem to have changed my error message at all. Does anyone know if there is something else I can do about this security issue?

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.