Advanced Search Route Error

When adding an Advanced Search page (created with the Advanced Search module) to my site’s navigation menu, I get the error below. I would just remove the page from my nav menu, but the error locks me out of navigation menu editing.

I looked at Advanced Search’s module.config.php, but I’m not sure what I’d need to change there to fix the route error. I look forward to any guidance you all may have. Thanks in advance.

EDIT to add workaround: deactivate/reactivate the module, delete the problem navigation menu item, then add advanced search page as a custom url.

Omeka v.3.2.3
Advanced Search v.3.4.6.20

Laminas\Router\Exception\RuntimeException
Route with name "search-page-4" not found

Details:

Laminas\Router\Exception\RuntimeException: Route with name "search-page-4" not found in /vendor/laminas/laminas-router/src/Http/TreeRouteStack.php:355
Stack trace:
#0 /vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Helper/Url.php(105): Laminas\Router\Http\TreeRouteStack->assemble(Array, Array)
#1 /application/src/View/Helper/Url.php(34): Laminas\View\Helper\Url->__invoke('search-page-4', Array, Array, false)
#2 /application/src/Site/Navigation/Translator.php(168): Omeka\View\Helper\Url->__invoke('search-page-4', Array, Array)
#3 /application/src/Site/Navigation/Translator.php(89): Omeka\Site\Navigation\Translator->getLinkUrl(Object(AdvancedSearch\Site\Navigation\Link\SearchPage), Array, Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\SiteRepresentation))
#4 /application/src/Site/Navigation/Translator.php(96): Omeka\Site\Navigation\Translator->Omeka\Site\Navigation\{closure}(Array)
#5 /application/src/Controller/SiteAdmin/IndexController.php(229): Omeka\Site\Navigation\Translator->toJstree(Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\SiteRepresentation))
#6 /vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(77): Omeka\Controller\SiteAdmin\IndexController->navigationAction()
#7 /vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#9 /vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(103): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#10 /vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(139): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#11 /vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#13 /vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(331): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#14 /index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#15 {main}

Turns out this was related to an Advanced Search module update. The theme just needed to be updated for compatibility.

@adehner Which theme were you using? Do you know what the process of updating looked like for this issue? We’re trying to get bookshelf and Advanced Search to play nice on the latest versions of everything and are having issues.

This issue can occurs if you disable a search page in the setting of a site, but keep it in the navigation menu. Or if you removed a search engine before removing it from the menu.

我也出现了同样的问题,omekas3.0时,很好使用,我最近使用omekas4.0,遇到了不少问题。
Advanced Search创建的搜索页面与插入网页中的search form之间存在冲突,

关闭 [Advanced Search]模块,就能“导航”就能恢复,只是dvanced Search模块还是不能用。

You may try last version 3.4.21.