Admin Navigation has disappeared / gone blank

The navigation is still intact on the live website, however, for all of my subsites, when I log into the backend admin area, I can no longer edit the navigation items because they are gone! Is anyone else having this issue?

Check your browser’s javascript console for errors. This looks like that kind of problem… Possibly a script from a module is causing an issue here?

Thanks for that clue - the console says this “document’s frame is sandboxed and the ‘allow-scripts’ permission is not set”. Where exactly do I change this to allow permission? I haven’t changed any settings so I’m not sure what happened.

Are you accessing the site through some other page? That error would mean you’re viewing the site inside an iframe, which isn’t normal.

I suppose it’s possible that it’s an unrelated message but certainly all scripts being blocked would cause this kind of problem. Does, say, the Add Item page work?

1 Like

Doh - you are right…I opened a brand new tab and logged in and all is functioning correctly. I did click on its link from inside a quality assurance software platform. I didn’t realize that could happen. Thanks for enlightening me!