Admin dashboard redirected to admin/upgrade after install

Hello. I just completed an install of Omeka 2.7 and upon seeing the completion message on /install I clicked on admin dashboard. I was then redirected to admin/upgrade and got a general ‘Omeka has encountered an error’ message. Any ideas as to why this is? Thanks.

Please turn on error messages or error logging in order to get more information about what’s going wrong.

Made sure error messages were on and turned on debugging as well and got this message when trying to access /admin (i was still redirected to admin/upgrade)

Db Profiler

The following queries were executed during the request:

[0.00013113021850586] SET SESSION sql_mode=‘STRICT_ALL_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION’

[0.00017595291137695] SELECT name, value FROM omeka_options

[0.00017905235290527] SELECT plugins.* FROM omeka_plugins AS plugins

[0.00014114379882812] SELECT version FROM omeka_schema_migrations

[0.00013303756713867] SELECT version FROM omeka_schema_migrations

Executed 5 queries in 0.00076031684875488 seconds

Average query length: 0.00015206336975098 seconds

Queries per second: 6576.2057071182

Longest query length: 0.00017905235290527

Longest query: SELECT plugins.* FROM omeka_plugins AS plugins

I don’t know what this could mean.

I turned metadata debugging off and got this on my page:

Request Data
Request URI: /admin/upgrade
Params:
Array
(
[admin] => 1
[controller] => upgrade
[action] => index
[module] => default
[exception] => exception ‘Zend_View_Exception’ with message ‘script ‘upgrade/index.php’ not found in path (/hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/views/scripts/)’ in /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php:988
Stack trace:
#0 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(884): Zend_View_Abstract->_script(‘upgrade/index.p…’)
#1 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(912): Zend_View_Abstract->render(‘upgrade/index.p…’)
#2 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(933): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript(‘upgrade/index.p…’, NULL)
#3 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(972): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render()
#4 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch()
#5 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
#6 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘indexAction’)
#7 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#8 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#9 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#10 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run()
#11 /hermes/walnacweb04/walnacweb04aa/b103/im.pilkguns/museum/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#12 {main}
[exception_type] => EXCEPTION_OTHER
)

There is also server and routing data displayed. The server data changes with every page refresh.

That output is the debug.request output, which you should also turn off.

If you’re still getting redirected always to admin/upgrade, that indicates a problem with the installation. I’m not sure quite what the problem would be, but the first thing I’d try would be to drop all the old database tables and try running the installer again. (Or just install in a new, empty, database.)