404 On Published Multisite

I’m getting following when I try to load page on a created Omeka S subsite (http://bryanlovig.com/s/1978). If I select “view” from admin it loads page fine, but if I just type out url I get this, whether I’m logged in or not.

404 Not Found
exception ‘Omeka\Api\Exception\NotFoundException’ with message ‘Omeka\Entity\Site entity with criteria {“slug”:“1978”} not found’ in /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php:496
Stack trace:
#0 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(316): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->findEntity(Array, Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#1 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/application/src/Api/Manager.php(221): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->read(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#2 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/application/src/Api/Manager.php(108): Omeka\Api\Manager->execute(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#3 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(261): Omeka\Api\Manager->read(‘sites’, Array)
#4 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(217): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->prepareSite(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(271): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->preparePublicSite(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(151): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#7 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(311): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /home/dhscratc/public_html/bryanlovig.com/index.php(17): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#9 {main}

Apologies, I’m a dope. The page was set to private. The privacy settings might need to be emphasized a bit more (or at least a more noticeable notification when set to private perhaps)

Thanks for the feedback.

The contents of those 404 error pages will probably change no matter what, but we’ll see if there’s some better way to indicate public vs. private status.