Youtube Media flattened

Hi everyone, I am very new to Omeka S and currently helping to develop a digital archive using this platform. I tried to use Youtube to add media for the item but the youtube media looks flattened in the frontending. I am not sure what is wrong. I tried different themes and it still looks flattened across themes. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

It looks this same exact way across different themes? This looks like it might be somewhat specific to this particular theme that uses the “slider” or carousel that you’re showing in the screenshot. Which theme is this, by the way?

Hi, thank you for the reply! The theme I was using was Center Row. But I tried other themes, and the flattened youtube embed remains the same.

Whoops, update! It looks fine now! Only glitched like that with Foundation theme!

Thank you!

I just pushed a fix that will be available in the next Foundation S release. Thanks for pointing it out! In the meantime, you can use CSS Editor to override the troublesome style:

.resource.show .media-render > * {
  height: initial;
}

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.