V4 and DataTypeGeometry module v3.4.2?

Has anyone installed DataTypeGeometry module v3.4.2 into Omeka-S v4?

I am trying to sort out whether a Laminas Service Exception Error (see below) is specific to our installation of Omeka-S v4 (upgraded from previous version and not a fresh install) or a problem with the DataTypeGeometry module v3.4.2. I suspect the former versus the latter but am having no luck sorting out where the problem might be.
Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException
A plugin by the name “databaseVersion” was not found in the plugin manager Laminas\View\HelperPluginManager

Details:

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: A plugin by the name “databaseVersion” was not found in the plugin manager Laminas\View\HelperPluginManager in /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /home/omeka-s/modules/DataTypeGeometry/Module.php(73): Laminas\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get() #1 /home/omeka-s/application/src/Module/Manager.php(226): DataTypeGeometry\Module->install() #2 /home/omeka-s/application/src/Controller/Admin/ModuleController.php(117): Omeka\Module\Manager->install() #3 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): Omeka\Controller\Admin\ModuleController->installAction() #4 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() #5 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #6 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #7 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() #8 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch() #9 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #10 /home/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #11 /home/omeka-s/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #12 {main}

Has anyone installed DataTypeGeometry module v3.4.2 into Omeka-S v4?

Yes I have. And I haven’t encountered this error.
When does this occur?

Thank you confirming my suspicion. I get this error when attempting to install the module from the Modules page. So, the sequence of steps would be: Download the 3.4.2 zip, uncompress into the modules directory, then from within Omeka-S Modules tab, attempt to install.

Daniel has now released a 3.4.3 of DataTypeGeometry that fixes this.

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.