Some feedback on possible issue due to a conflict with UserTags and items tags:
I’m using UserTags plugin and it created
omeka_user_records_tags table in MySQL.
Then, using ZoteroImport plugin, I made a batch import of a Zotero library with hundreds of items and associated tags.
Problem is :
- tags are actually stored in omeka_tags
- but the mappings between items and tags that should be in
omeka_record_tagstable are stored in
omeka_user_records_tagscreated by UserTags !
But this also occurs when I want to manually add some tags to items.
As a result:
- in the admin panel, I can find all of my tags, but they are all associated to 0 items.
- in the admin panel, if I try to modify an item by adding some tags and save modifications, added tags are not displayed and are in place stored in
- in the public show.php page, tags doesn’t appear but appear under
MyTagssection when connected
I think this is a serious issue, do you have any ideas how this could be fixed and why it happens ?
I don’t know if someone already experienced this, but I think it can easily be reproduced.