Upgrade to 1.1.0 and Unable to Edit Site 'Navigation' Links

Hi, I recently upgraded from the initial release candidate to v1.1.0 and under ‘Sites’ if I select a site to work on and go to the Navigation page the icons to delete or edit a navigation (menu) entry no longer appear.

The problem appears in both Safari and Chrome so I don’t think it’s related to my browser. I also noticed this same behavior in the Sandbox.

Thanks.

Carl

Yes, there’s a problem with the icons that are supposed to appear there. We’d caught this before releasing 1.1.0 but our fix wasn’t quite right… Thanks for reporting it.

The edit and delete buttons are actually still there in the places they were, they just don’t have any visible component (so, clicking all the way on the right will delete/restore, and clicking a little to the left of that will open the edit details). Obviously that’s a bug and we’ll get it fixed.

This will be fixed in version 1.1.1, which should be out shortly.

If you want to fix it yourself now or just try out the fix, you can replace the file application/asset/css/jstree.css with this fixed file.

1 Like

Hi John

I’ll apply the fix, and, following your recommendation it does work if I just click on where the old (now invisible) icons used to be. :slight_smile:

Thanks, again.

Carl

The “official” fix for this problem is out now, as Omeka S version 1.1.1.