Upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6 errors

Every-time i try and upgrade i get this error and i can see where the problem is last upgrade i didn’t have this issue.

Required PHP version greater than equal to 5.3.2 AND found version is : Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/ampps/php-5.6/lib/extensions/ext/mongodb.so’ - libssl.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 05.6.25

Are you using some sort of web panel or other service to manage your install? The particular form of this message isn’t what Omeka itself would produce, so I’m thinking it’s coming from somewhere else.

The problem seems to be that you’ve got some extensions and things configured for your PHP installation that aren’t actually there or working correctly (the reference to mongodb.so and libssl.so.6), and whatever panel-type manager you’re using can’t “find” the PHP version number because of the error messages.

So our install was done using Softacious Ampps then installing Omeka so i will reach out to them and ask about the error.

Thanks, Theo

If you have access to configuring extensions through that system and you aren’t using MongoDB, disabling that extension could be the simplest fix.

Disabling the Mondo extension in the php.ini file then trying to update worked.
Thanks, Theo