Table neatline_exhibits doesn't exist

Hey folks,

Anyone have any clever ideas for why Neatline wouldn’t be creating the database tables it needs upon activation?

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli prepare error: Table 'digitall_omek1.omek_neatline_exhibits' doesn't exist' in /home/digitall/public_html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

I can confirm the tables don’t exist but even when reinstalling and deactivating/activating the plugin the database doesn’t get populated with anything. DB user has full permissions to the database. I’m kinda stumped on this one.

Is the prefix for the installation really “omek”?

The install seems like a pretty standard CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS… An error or incompatibility should be throwing an exception, not failing silently, but I suppose it’s possible that MySQL’s just throwing a warning instead of an error.

Further, the uninstall looks like it’s a straight DROP TABLE, wihout IF EXISTS, so it should be throwing an error on uninstall if the tables truly aren’t there. Perhaps they’re being installed but somehow in the wrong place?

Yeah, Installatron (our script installer on Reclaim) uses the omek_ prefix by default so that all matches up, and the rest of the install works fine which has me stumped because I’d assume any DB communication issue would extend to the rest of the install, not just Neatline. Maybe I need to get the install to write a log when it attempts those queries, I’m not seeing anything currently to indicate why it’s failing on them if it’s attempting to run them. With cPanel database user permissions are pretty strictly held so that an install wouldn’t be able to create tables somewhere else on the server so I’d think as well that it should be throwing a nasty error during activation or something to go on.