[SOLVED] Amazon S3 Storage Module (Omeka S)

EDIT (2019-02-06): I was able to create a module that will load to your choice of cloud storage systems: S3, Google Cloud, Azure, DigitalOcean, Rackspace, etc. You can see it here:

Direct download as of 2019-02-06:

https://github.com/HBLL-Collection-Development/omeka-s-any-cloud/releases/download/v0.3.1/AnyCloudv0.3.1.zip

Long-time PHP developer, first time Omeka S and ZendFramework user. If it’s easier, I can send a zipped file with the module as it currently stands but it is messy because I’ve tried so many different things with it that just aren’t working.

I am working on creating an Amazon S3 Storage module for Omeka S but am running into some problems. It uses the official AWS PHP SDK and my Module.php includes the autoload file for the SDK, extends the AbstractModule and has the public method getConfig() per documentation.

More details of the files can be seen on a Gist I created for my module:

Gist

I thought just changing the alias from Omeka\File\Store to my module’s AmazonS3Storage\File\Store file would do the trick.

What am I missing? What else do I need to do/change to get the module to store things to S3 instead of the local file structure?

Thanks,
Jared Howland
Brigham Young University