Site throwing error for users who aren't logged in

I put up a site with a few pages and everything seemed to be working ok. However, users who aren’t logged in to Omeka are getting the following error when they try to vist the site homepage or any of the pages I’ve added.

Not found
exception 'Omeka\Api\Exception\NotFoundException' with message 'Omeka\Entity\Site entity with criteria {"slug":"lansinglatinx"} not found' in /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php:631
Stack trace:
#0 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(347): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->findEntity(Array, Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#1 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/application/src/Api/Manager.php(230): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->read(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#2 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/application/src/Api/Manager.php(115): Omeka\Api\Manager->execute(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#3 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(281): Omeka\Api\Manager->read('sites', Array)
#4 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(220): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->prepareSite(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->preparePublicSite(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#7 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(311): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /matrix/www/leadr/historyharvest/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#9 {main}

There’s a “private/public” switch on the backend Edit page for a site. (It’s in the top-right corner, to the left of the “View” button.) Have you made the site public?

Ugh. I was looking for a private/public button on the pages, but didn’t see it. I got it now, and the problem is resolved. Thanks!