Resource template properties don't match "new item"?

Hi,

I’ve run into a hiccup with the order and amount of properties that are showing up when a user goes to “add new item” vs. the ones designated in the resource template.

The template has 20 properties, all with alternate lables and descriptions. The new item page only shows 12 of these, with most missing their alternate description.

This was all working fine a few days ago, I’m not exactly sure what changed between now and then; are there any ideas for troubleshooting? I’m worried that the variety of modules I’ve installed might be interfering with eachother, but nothing new was installed that might have caused this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help!!!

If you’re concerned about modules possibly being the cause, you could deactivate them to test.

I’m not sure what’s happening here but just from your description it sounds like it might be a Javascript error… you could check to see if your browser is logging any errors in its Javascript console when you’re on the edit page.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.