Remove faulty IIIF Plugin storage adapter

Hello,
I’ve just uninstalled the IIIF plugin from my demo site, and now the whole site is down, citing a problem with a Storage Adapter. Here is the error:
Omeka_Storage_Exception
Storage adapters must implement the Omeka_Storage_Adapter_AdapterInterface interface.
exception ‘Omeka_Storage_Exception’ with message ‘Storage adapters must implement the Omeka_Storage_Adapter_AdapterInterface interface.’ in /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Omeka/Storage.php:128
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Omeka/Storage.php(94): Omeka_Storage-setAdapter(‘Iiif_Storage_Ad…’, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Omeka/Storage.php(43): Omeka_Storage->setOptions(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Omeka/Application/Resource/Storage.php(34): Omeka_Storage->__construct(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(695): Omeka_Application_Resource_Storage->init()
#4 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(638): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_executeResource(‘storage’)
#5 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(598): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(373): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->bootstrap(NULL)
#7 /var/www/html/omeka_test/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(51): Zend_Application->bootstrap()
#8 /var/www/html/omeka_test/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->initialize()
#9 {main}

It seems like it’s still trying to load the Storage Adapter from the IIIF plugin, but I don’t know how to stop it from doing that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Had you made this change from that plugin’s installation instructions? Adding the following line to application/config/config.ini?

storage.adapter = "Iiif_Storage_Adapter_Iiif"

You’ll have to take that line back out or comment it out.

Aha! Yes, I did make that change, and undoing it has fixed my issue! It feels a bit silly of me not to have gone back to the installation instructions. Thanks for taking a look, and so quickly.