Problems with Geolocation

I am having problems with my Geolocation. I am using Omeka 2.4.1 and Geolocation plugin 2.2.5.

The first issue was that I could not add any new geographically pinned content onto my Omeka items. The map would not zoom, allow pinning on the map, or recognize addresses added. (The existing geolocated material is still there). So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. But now I cannot add new geolocated information and the map is missing entirely from the ‘map’ section when I add items.

Any recommendations? Please and thank you.

Have you filled in an API key in the Geolocation plugin settings?

This wasn’t previously required, but increasingly is due to changes on Google’s part.

Yes I did that yesterday as well.

Can you share the contents of the “System Information” page (linked on the bottom of every admin page), including in particular the section that lists all your installed plugins and their versions?

Here is the systems information from the installed plugins page:

User
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36
Role super
System
Omeka 2.4.1
PHP 5.5.31 (cgi-fcgi)
OS Linux 2.6.32-604.30.3.lve1.3.63.el6.x86_64 x86_64
MySQL Server 5.5.52
MySQL Client 5.5.52
PHP Extensions
Regular bcmath, calendar, cgi-fcgi, Core, ctype, curl, date, dom, ereg, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, hash, iconv, imagick, imap, intl, ionCube Loader, json, libxml, mbstring, mcrypt, mysql, mysqli, mysqlnd, openssl, pcre, PDO, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, Phar, posix, Reflection, session, SimpleXML, sockets, SPL, sqlite3, standard, tidy, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, xsl, Zend OPcache, zip, zlib
Zend the ionCube PHP Loader, Zend OPcache
Plugins
BulkMetadataEditor 1.0.2 (inactive)
Coins 2.0.3
DublinCoreExtended 2.0.1
ExhibitBuilder 3.3.1
FacetByMetadata 1.0 (inactive)
FlickrImport 1.1.8
Geolocation 2.2.5
ItemOrder 2.0.1
Neatline 2.3.0
NeatlineFeatures 2.0.5
NeatlineTime 2.0.4 (inactive)
SearchByMetadata 1.2 (inactive)
SimpleContactForm 0.5
SimplePages 3.0.7
SimpleVocab 2.0.1
ZoteroImport 2.0.1
Themes
berlin 2.3.1 (current)
default 2.3.2
seasons 2.3.1

There’s an incompatibility between NeatlineFeatures and Geolocation.

Disabling or uninstalling NeatlineFeatures should resolve the problem.

Thank you. I am now able to add geolocation via an address, but the map is still not appearing on the “map” page when editing items. Is that normal?