Problem with Selection module

Hi,

In the navigation bar, a link (/s/my-site/guest/selection) has been added to access to the full list of resources in the selection.

• When I’m a visitor ( not logged ), it’s possible to associate or remove a resource from the selection.

Then, when you access to the selection via the link created in the navigation bar, you get the following error :

Omeka\Mvc\Exception\PermissionDeniedException
Permission denied for the current user to access the show action of the Selection\Controller\Site\GuestBoard controller.

Details:

Omeka\Mvc\Exception\PermissionDeniedException: Permission denied for the current user to access the show action of the Selection\Controller\Site\GuestBoard controller. in /applis/omeka/home/www/omeka-s/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php:440

Stack trace:

#0 /applis/omeka/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->authorizeUserAgainstController(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))

#1 /applis/omeka/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))

#2 /applis/omeka/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))

#3 /applis/omeka/home/www/omeka-s/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()

#4 {main}

• When I am logged in , it’s also possible to associate or remove a resource from the selection.

When I access to my selection via the link created in the navigation bar, I can see my selected resources, with the icons image indicating the possibility to remove the resources from the selection.

Then, if I log out, log back in and access to my selection again via the link created in the navigation bar, I can see my selected resources, but this time with the icons image indicate the possibility to add the resources to my selection.

I hope my explanations are clear enough.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thank you in advance

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.