Position of map on the item show page

Hi everyone,

I have a trouble with the Map from the mapping module which appear on the show.phtml page of my items, this map appear on the top of the page (above the viewer and the data), and I can’t find the way to customize it. I tried to use the BlocksDisposition module to put the “mapping” on second position after Mirador (which I use as a viewer) but it doesn’t change the problem.
Sorry if it’s a stupid question but I can’t find any solution about this …

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best,

The module BlocksDisposition uses the triggers “view.show.before” and “view.show.after”, so check he file “view/omeka/site/item/show.phtml” in your theme if they are present (this is the case in lasts versions of the official themes).

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much , I must have accidentally deleted the “view.show.before” …
Is there a way for the data attached to the item to be considered as a block ? My objective is to have the viewer, then the data and finally the map.

Thank a lot again for your help,

Best

Indeed, anything in the resource page can be a block like the site pages and ideally, the resource pages should be built like it. Nevertheless, it’s not possible currently, but it may be a future improvement. So you have to modify the theme.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll do that!

Thanks a lot for your help Daniel!

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.