Plugin database errors

Sorry to bother, everyone. I was in the middle of installing plugins for my Omeka site, and two of the plugins gave me the following errors:

The first is Carta:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'accesstoken' doesn't have a default value

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'accesstoken' doesn't have a default value in /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `om...')
#3 /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/Carta/install.php(96): Omeka_Db->__call('query', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/Carta/CartaPlugin.php(42): include('/var/www/html/o...')
#5 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(145): CartaPlugin->hookInstall(Array)
#6 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(130): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook('install', Array, Object(Plugin))
#7 /var/www/html/omeka/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(97): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->install(Object(Plugin))
#8 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->installAction()
#9 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('installAction')
#10 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#11 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#12 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#13 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()
#14 /var/www/html/omeka/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#15 {main}

Posters is similar:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli statement execute error : Invalid default value for 'date_created'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Invalid default value for 'date_created' in /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('CREATE TABLE IF...')
#3 /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/Posters/PostersPlugin.php(56): Omeka_Db->__call('query', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(145): PostersPlugin->hookInstall(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(130): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook('install', Array, Object(Plugin))
#6 /var/www/html/omeka/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(97): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->install(Object(Plugin))
#7 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->installAction()
#8 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('installAction')
#9 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#10 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#11 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#12 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()
#13 /var/www/html/omeka/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#14 {main}

Any ideas on how I can fix either? Not sure where I should start.

What versions of everything (Omeka and your plugins) are you using?

In particular, the Posters error looks like a problem that was fixed in a recent update to that plugin, so make sure you’re using the latest version.

Sorry for the wait. I upgraded to the latest version of Omeka last week. The posters plugin is also at 1.0.1., and I was able to get it installed. Still having issues with Carta.
In addition, when I’m on my site I get the following warnings on the top of the page:
Warning: Declaration of GettySuggest_Controller_Plugin_Autosuggest::preDispatch($request) should be compatible with Zend_Controller_Plugin_Abstract::preDispatch(Zend_Controller_Request_Abstract $request) in /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/GettySuggest/libraries/GettySuggest/Controller/Plugin/Autosuggest.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of LcSuggest_Controller_Plugin_Autosuggest::preDispatch($request) should be compatible with Zend_Controller_Plugin_Abstract::preDispatch(Zend_Controller_Request_Abstract $request) in /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/LcSuggest/libraries/LcSuggest/Controller/Plugin/Autosuggest.php on line 0

Any idea what could be causing this?

As for Carta, your best bet is probably to report the problem to Carta’s developers.

I’ll look into those other warnings. I think there may already be fixes for those.

Updating to the latest LcSuggest, version 2.0.2 (just released) should eliminate the LcSuggest warning.

I reported the problem with GettySuggest to its developers, as the solution there is very similar to work we’ve already done for LcSuggest.

Thank you. I’ll get on the LcSuggest in the meantime.