PDFEmbed and Omeka S

Hello,

Has anyone used PdfEmbed with Omeka-S? I’ve installed the module, set my site to include media. I can see a thumbnail of the media when looking at a list of results, but when I try and open the item I am getting the following error:

Error
Class ‘PdfEmbed\PdfRenderer’ not found

Details:

Error: Class ‘PdfEmbed\PdfRenderer’ not found in /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/Factory/InvokableFactory.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(764): Zend\ServiceManager\Factory\InvokableFactory->__invoke(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager), ‘PdfEmbed\PdfRen…’, NULL) #1 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate(‘PdfEmbed\PdfRen…’) #2 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php(141): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get(‘PdfEmbed\PdfRen…’) #3 /home/www/html/beta.coda/application/src/Media/Renderer/File.php(31): Zend\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get(‘application/pdf’) #4 /home/www/html/beta.coda/application/src/View/Helper/Media.php(118): Omeka\Media\Renderer\File->render(Object(Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer), Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\MediaRepresentation), Array) #5 /home/www/html/beta.coda/application/src/Api/Representation/MediaRepresentation.php(50): Omeka\View\Helper\Media->render(Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\MediaRepresentation), Array) #6 /home/www/html/beta.coda/application/view/omeka/site/item/show.phtml(14): Omeka\Api\Representation\MediaRepresentation->render() #7 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(506): include(’/home/www/html/…’) #8 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(207): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL) #9 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(236): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel)) #10 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(200): Zend\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel)) #11 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(105): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel)) #12 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #13 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #14 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(367): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #15 /home/www/html/beta.coda/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(348): Zend\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #16 /home/www/html/beta.coda/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run() #17 {main}

Thanks

I haven’t heard any other reports of this error…

Are you sure you got all the files of the plugin installed? You could try unzipping a fresh copy to double-check.

Thanks. That worked. Originally, I used the Easy Install module to install the PDFEmbed module.