Omeka S has encountered an Error log

Hi,

Trying to resolve an Omeka S error, any help appreciated.

I am testing using AWS storage to display items in Omeka S. I went to uninstall UV and IIIF Server modules to rule out that as a problem when testing. It brought up the ‘Omeka S has encountered an error’ which I can’t get past on the admin or public site. I switched to Development mode which brought up the below. I checked that database.ini was there and it is, with user read/write permissions. Beyond that I’m not sure how to resolve this . Has anyone come up against this particular issue?

Zend\Config\Exception\RuntimeException
File ‘…/config/database.ini’ doesn’t exist or not readable

Details:

Zend\Config\Exception\RuntimeException: File ‘…config/database.ini’ doesn’t exist or not readable in …vendor/zendframework/zend-config/src/Reader/Ini.php:66

Stack trace:
#0 …/application/config/application.config.php(31): Zend\Config\Reader\Ini->fromFile(’/home/…’)
#1 …/index.php(19): require(’/home/dcuie12/o…’)
#2 {main}

This error should pretty much just mean what it says: we tried to read your config/database.ini file and couldn’t. Uninstalling or disabling modules should not have caused this problem, unless you made some other change at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.