Omeka S 3.0.1 modules Search and Solr error

I’m using an Omeka S 2.1.2 version with among others these two modules, and it worked very well.

I am currently evaluating Omeka S 3.0.1 and I have installed the latest version (3.5.18.3) of these two modules and when I try to access the solr configuration image , I encounter the following error:

TypeError
Return value of SearchSolr\Api\Representation\SolrCoreRepresentation::statusMessage() must be of the type string, object returned

Détails :

TypeError: Return value of SearchSolr\Api\Representation\SolrCoreRepresentation::statusMessage() must be of the type string, object returned in /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/modules/SearchSolr/src/Api/Representation/SolrCoreRepresentation.php:218

Stack trace:

#0 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/modules/SearchSolr/src/Api/Representation/SolrCoreRepresentation.php(183): SearchSolr\Api\Representation\SolrCoreRepresentation->statusMessage()

#1 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/modules/SearchSolr/view/search-solr/admin/core/browse.phtml(67): SearchSolr\Api\Representation\SolrCoreRepresentation->status()

#2 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include(’/applis/omekas/…’)

#3 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(206): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL)

#4 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(235): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))

#5 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(199): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))

#6 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(104): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))

#7 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))

#8 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(170): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))

#9 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(366): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))

#10 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(347): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))

#11 /applis/omekas/home/www/omeka-s/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thank you in advance

This issue is fixed in version 3.5.19.3. It appears when Solr is not available.

I have just installed the new version 3.5.19.3 of the SearchSolr module.

And I was able to install it, configure it and search and everything works.

Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.