Omeka S 3.0.1 module OAI-PMH Repository : suggestion

I’m using an Omeka S 3.0.1 version and I have installed the latest version (3.3.5.3) of OAI-PMH Repository module.

I was using the equivalent plugin for Omeka Classic, and in that version, harvesting was only possible for public collections and items, which made sense to me.

In this version of the module for Omeka S, harvesting does not filter public items and collections. Is it possible that this filtering could be implemented?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Do you really sure that private items and item sets are published in the oai-pmh repository ? There may be if you are connected to your account, but the external libraries who access it are not connected, except if they steal your cookie.

Obviously, our tests were skewed by the fact that we were logged into our account. By removing the site used in our cookies to simulate harvesting from the outside, we are indeed harvesting only public collections and resources.

But, conversely, in Omeka Classic harvesting while logged in does not return private collections and items.

In any case, thank you very much for your answer

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.