Omeka maintanance error Unable to resolve service "Omeka\SiteSettings"

I think the problem is with web/modules/Psl but i don’t know how to disable it without web interface

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException
Unable to resolve service “Omeka\SiteSettings” to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration?

Details:

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: Unable to resolve service “Omeka\SiteSettings” to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration? in /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php:688 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(764): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->getFactory() #1 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(201): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate() #2 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/modules/Psl/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(27): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get() #3 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Psl\Mvc\MvcListeners->redirectItemSetToSearch() #4 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #5 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(310): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #6 /var/www/clients/client398/web1507/web/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #7 {main}

If you think that’s the issue (I do see it’s mentioned in the log), then you can test it out by deleting or moving the “Psl” module folder, which will deactivate it.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.