Omeka classic php error question

OMEKA CLASSIC PHP ERROR QUESTION

Anyone have any insight on what this error is squawking about? It doesn’t appear to be hindering the display, addition, or deletion of items in our OMEKA Classic pages but I would love to find out what it may mean. Thank you very much. Our site is: https://humanities.gbcnv.edu/omeka/

Error Log

[Wed Dec 12 06:40:52.272957 2018] [php7:notice] [pid 86584] [client 134.197.214.2:25469] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 2825 of 5576 bytes in /app/www/humanities.gbcnv.edu/htdocs/omeka/application/models/Theme.php on line 329, referer: https://new.humanities.gbcnv.edu/omeka/items/browse

For the forum here is the function causing the error:

The unserialize in this function that is part of the provided code from omeka. Contained in /omeka/application/models/Theme.php

public static function getOptions($themeName)

{

$themeOptionName = self::getOptionName($themeName);

$themeConfigOptions = get_option($themeOptionName);

$themeConfigOptions = apply_filters(

'theme_options',

$themeConfigOptions,

array('theme_name' => $themeName)

);

if ($themeConfigOptions) {

$themeConfigOptions = unserialize($themeConfigOptions);

} else {

$themeConfigOptions = array();

}

return $themeConfigOptions;

}

It’s complaining about the saved options for your theme… editing the theme settings under Appearance in the admin and saving them should probably eliminate the “squawking.”

Thank you jflatnes. We recently upgraded to 2.6.1 and just cut-over to our new hardware so we are testing at the moment and noticed all this error logging. Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that now. :slight_smile: Have a terrific day!

I wanted to send our gratitude jflatnes. Your suggestion worked like a charm. Please accept our thanks. :slight_smile: We really do appreciate it. :slight_smile: Here’s wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and happy OMEKA’ing!

Yours gratefully,
Frank