New install 2-6-1, PHP 7.3

Completely fresh install under Mac OS 10.14.1 (Mojave) and Homebrew PHP 7.3 shows this error:
Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /Library/WebServer/Documents/omeka-c/application/libraries/Zend/Cache/Backend.php on line 79

plus several other minor errors.
Notice : compact(): Undefined variable: extras in /Library/WebServer/Documents/omeka-c/application/libraries/Zend/View/Helper/HeadLink.php on line 404

Notice : compact(): Undefined variable: extras in /Library/WebServer/Documents/omeka-c/application/libraries/Zend/View/Helper/HeadLink.php on line 404

Dashboard appears to work but as I am new to omeka I am not sure to what extend the install is damaged. This is a local/test install

The warnings should be harmless, they’re something that has changed in PHP 7.3.

Hi Mel!

Did you resolve it?

Here is my solution:
i changed:

$attributes = compact('rel', 'type', 'href', 'media', 'conditionalStylesheet', 'rel', 'extras');

to:

if(empty($extras)) {
    $attributes = compact('rel', 'type', 'href', 'media', 'conditionalStylesheet', 'rel');
}
else {
     $attributes = compact('rel', 'type', 'href', 'media', 'conditionalStylesheet', 'rel', 'extras');
}

Thx, I’ll give that a try, just to avoid the deprecation messages

If you’re interested you can use the fix that will be in the next Omeka release as well.