Neatline text box size?

I’m wanting to change the default width of the text display boxes in Neatline (the text box that pops up when you click on a point/waypoint). What’s the best way to do this? Is it possible to use the Neatline exhibit Stylesheet box within the exhibit…?

Hi t3k0,

It isn’t possible to change the size of the text display boxes from within the exhibit. The styling that controls that will be in the php stylesheets for Neatline, I think. I’ll check with our developers to confirm the exact file you’d need to change on the backend. Please note that if you make a change on the backend, it would affect every Neatline exhibit based on this Omeka instance.

I’ll come back with specifics for you as quickly as I can.

Best,
Ronda

1 Like

Thanks! I’m wanting to change the box display size for all our neatline exhibits anyway, so that would work fine. :slight_smile:

If you have access to edit your theme’s CSS file, you could override the max-width property for the text box by adding a ruleset for the #static-bubble, like so:

#static-bubble {
    max-width: 600px !important;
}

Adding !important after the value should ensure this particular declaration is used over others in Neatline’s stylesheets.

1 Like

Ah, thanks! This is just what I was looking for. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.