Neatline Records not appearing in Public View

Hello! I have been working on a map-based project in neatline and I have recently noticed that all of the records that I have created in the neatline editor do not appear when I check the public view. Do you have any possible ideas of what might be causing this error? Thank you!

Hi mitchmad18,

I’ll need more information to try to troubleshoot this error. Which versions of Omeka Classic and Neatline are you using? Are the Neatline records using imported Omeka Items? Are there any error messages in the console when you look at the public view? (In Chrome, open the public view for your exhibit, and click the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. Select ‘Console’ on the top bar to see any error messages.)

A simple question, but which part of the records are not appearing in the public view - are there drawn geometries that are not shown on the map, is it not appearing in the timeline as expected, etc?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

We are currently using version 2.5.1 of Omeka Classic and 2.6.3 of Neatline. The Neatline records are not using imported Okema items. When I checked the error messages this appeared:

"Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have drawn several geometries in the Neatline editor, but the public view only displays a blank map, though it does lock into the default map focus I have set.

Thank you for your help!

Thank you. I’ve let our developers know about the issue, and will be back to you with more info.

Another follow-up, is it possible to update your Omeka Classic instance to the latest version? If so, give that a try, as it has helped resolve similar issues in the past.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.