Neatline error when I add module

Hello
today I add module neatlne but I have this error

Error
Call to undefined function Neatline\addNeatlineToExistingSiteNavigation()

Detalles:

Error: Call to undefined function Neatline\addNeatlineToExistingSiteNavigation() in /var/www/html/modules/neatline/Module.php:148 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/application/src/Module/Manager.php(240): Neatline\Module->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager)) #1 /var/www/html/application/src/Controller/Admin/ModuleController.php(116): Omeka\Module\Manager->install(Object(Omeka\Module\Module)) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): Omeka\Controller\Admin\ModuleController->installAction() #3 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #4 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #5 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #6 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response)) #7 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #8 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #9 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #10 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run() #11 {main}

Hi gusu,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ve replicated the same error when attempting to install the Neatline development v0.2.0 module in Omeka S v 2.0, but do not currently have a solution.

Neatline is not currently production ready for Omeka S, and is still in development. We will resolve this installation issue with a future release.

Best,
Elizabeth

Thanks Elizabeth
Send me news when neatline aré ok

Hi gusu,

We’ve found a solution to this particular error, if you’d like to continue testing the in-development Neatline module.

In the Module.php file, line 148 looks like this in v0.2.0:

addNeatlineToExistingSiteNavigation($serviceLocator);

To fix this installation error, change line 148 to:

$this->addNeatlineToExistingSiteNavigation($serviceLocator);

Alternatively, we have updated the repository with the fix to the Module.php file: https://github.com/scholarslab/neatline-omeka-s

We will tag a new development release in the near future, after we do more testing. A production ready release will not be available until sometime next year. If you do try this fix, please keep us posted if the issue is resolved.

Best,
Elizabeth