Native CSV Export

I have used the native CSV Export module to export an Item Set. However, two things:

1. The column headers in this export seem to be across my entire Omeka-S instance, not just the columns/ontology used in this Item Set.

2. There is a longish string in the very first column (the @context column) that breaks everything after it:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 27

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 29

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 31

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be ahttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SpVAmx2lR6lsR5sq7oj0Ii_6GU2yqgsx9kXp4cIr20E/edit#gid=176751123rray, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 27

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 29

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 31

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Export/view/export/index/download.phtml on line 27

Not sure what to do. Working alternative to the native Export module?

FYI, my larger goal is to extract Item Sets from my Omeka-S and inject them into Wordpress as Custom Post Types. I found a plugin on the WP side – WordPress Ultimate CSV, XML Importer Pro – that looks really promising for this. But first, I need a clean Export from Omeka-S!

Best regards,

Mark

You can report this to the Export developer to see if they can fix the warnings. As a workaround, turning off “development” mode (which is making the warnings here display) should resolve things if the data is otherwise OK.

As for alternatives, you could use the API: while its native format is JSON, you could convert that to CSV.

Thanks, John!

Flicking the “development” flag off fixed my issue #2 above. Now I have a clean and well-formed CSV with which to work.

Regarding issue #1 above, when I go to import on the Wordpress side, I can simply ignore all those unneeded columns.

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.